Monday, 26 April 2010

Ahem

Well as you can guess, my points over the weekend went out of the window. I was good on Friday, no alcohol, sensible choices at the Indian (lovely food) and only came in a couple of points over. A minor miracle for me on a Friday.

Saturday was not good at all. Popped out for breakfast where I opted for a bacon sarnie and a cup of tea instead of a Full English and a Latte. So far so good. But then.... went to the Spa with Alex and we proceeded to drink a lot of wine, eat too much food (baked camembert, pork belly with chorizo and bread and butter pudding.... say no more) and get pampered. Had a lovely day, but it's certainly not done the losing weight situation any good. Ah well, I now have painted toes, black eyelashes, my bits are waxed and my back is massaged in preparation for Vegas (obviously one doesn't need a massage for a holiday, but it was lovely all the same.)

Yesterday I opted for poached eggs on toast at the hotel in an attempt to be a bit more healthy, but at Bicester Village we popped to Pret a Manger for lunch. Chicken and Mushroom soup and half a Roast Beef baguette cost me a stonking 13 points.... not so clever. Fortunately I was stuffed after that so a cup of tea for dinner and an apple was enough.

I've attempted to point Saturday and I appear to have a defecit of around 18 points today. Lovely. I am hoping to get a few of those back by Wednesday but I am bang on for another gain this week, just in time for my holiday. I need a big kick up my more than ample backside.

Hopefully once I get back from Vegas I will be full of renewed euthusiasm for this weight loss malarkey. I am going to be so poor after this holiday that I won't be able to afford to go out anyway, so that will most definitely help.

Right, I am off to eat some veg for lunch. Lucky me.

2 comments:

  1. I so hear you!

    I think we just have to stay calm and wait for the click.....

    It will come. It must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spa sounds lovely! When you get back from Vegas get a routine going to put you back on track:) You can do it!

    I'll be following your funny/interesting blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!