Not much to report from Linzerello Land. I am beyond excited to be flying off to Vegas tomorrow. Work is a struggle today as I really don't want to be here.
Yesterday I stuck to my points, but my food choices were really bad! Egg sandwich for breakfast, Jam Doughnut for lunch and a Burger in the pub last night for dinner! Not the cleverest I have ever been - I feel fairly yuck today so I am aiming to do better. I certainly don't need to get into the habit of filling myself full of junk before I hit the US, I could come back a stone heavier.
Today is looking better. Cereal for breakfast, which I find beyond dull, I just don't enjoy sweet stuff of a morning and I have to force it down. I struggle with what else to eat when I am trying to be good however, I need to give that some thought upon my return. Out for lunch to a bagel shop so I should be able to make a slightly healthy choice and dinner of lamb chop and veggies is planned.
After today, it's a black hole. Last time I went to the US for 2 weeks, I managed a 2.5lb loss. Let's hope I can repeat that success!
So people, enjoy the bank holiday weekend and I'll be back on the 10th May... hopefully not a stone heavier!
Have a wonderful time, I am very jealous of your jet setting! xxx
ReplyDeleteHave a great time and win lots of money!
ReplyDeleteWe´ll miss you
XX