Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Dearest body

Fat Club
Berkshire
RG1 FAT
21st April 2010

Dear Body,

Reference: Weigh In - 21st April 2010

I feel the need to contact you regarding your latest antics at the scales. Apologies for my direct approach, however I am nearing the end of my tether. Can you please stop increasing in size as I am finding it a little bit tedious now? Thanks very much. I know I've not been the best to you over the years, I know I've filled you full of too much crap and not moved you as much as is necessary and I've given you a bit too much alcohol (ok far too much) over the years..... but I am bloody well trying now. I've moved you more - to the point you're now moaning about soreness in the muscles and knee area, I've filled you full of fruit and vegetables and generally been a bit kinder in consuming much less than I used to. I'm even trying to give you less alcohol so I don't poison you quite so much. So, can you please, cut me a bit of slack and stop getting bigger?

Much appreciated.

Love as always,
Linzerello


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Another pound on. Not best chuffed, not sure its deserved but I guess my halo did slip a little bit over the weekend. I am perhaps not pointing everything as accurately as I can. So back to basics, every single thing that passes my lips shall be pointed to the best of my ability. I will continue to move as much as possible, even if it's the last thing I feel like doing. I need to be better. I will be better, I will lose this bloody weight. FACT.

5 comments:

  1. Nevermind, you're still doing super well. Stay motivated and work real hard and I bet you'll reap rewards next WI.

    bd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Fantastic. When your done with yours, could you have a word with mine, please. Especially with my hands, which constantly twitch towards all the naughty food, and the mouth that instantly starts watering and opening. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Keep the faith Linz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang on in there- you're doing so well when some of us can't even get started!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing so well and you've come so far already. I love reading your blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!