Friday, 16 April 2010

Steady on

So far, so good. It's Friday and I've managed not to blow it yet which is a triumph. I've exercised every day so far - although today I may have to give it a rest as my arms are currently killing me from too much Cotton Eyed Joe dancing on the Wii yesterday. Not something anyone needs to see, believe me. I've exercised 3 mornings this week which seeems to work for me as I can't spend all day thinking of the next reason not to go to the gym. I had intended to go this morning, but after 6 hours sleep, it just wasn't going to happen!

Went out with the girls last night to Zizzi and I'd pointed in advance so I stuck to my choices. I even had room for a little glass of wine and a post dinner amaretto whilst still saving myself a couple of points. The weekend could be my downfall, but with my current angelic status I am hoping I will continue to make saintly choices. We're meeting friends for drinks tonight, but dinner is prepared so I won't be eating out and we've a lunch tomorrow, but that's likely to be all I will eat all day. Here's hoping I can stick at it.

Thanks for all your comments on my last post. The bikini is from Figleaves - its a brand called Midnight Grace which is not cheap, but since it fits really well, I thought it worth investing in something that actually houses my babylons instead of only just providing nipple coverage. Another thing no one needs to see.

Other than that, not much to report Chez Linzerello. I am enjoying being slightly more in control and eating well. I'd go so far as to say I am even quite liking getting active again.... I wonder if some form of alien invasion of my brain has occurred....

Have a good weekend all!

2 comments:

  1. Babylons! Ha! Still laughing.

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link - had a look and they have some gorgeous swimwear on that site, don't they?

    Fingers crossed your saintliness is still holding up, and that you're having an excellent weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!