Wednesday, 14 April 2010

all that finger crossing worked

I managed to get away with a 1.5lb gain after my near 2 weeks of face stuffing. I am over the moon with that as my scales on Monday had me facing a 9lber. Not sure if it's down to a couple of days of being saintly or if my scales are just ridiculous, but I'll most certainly take it.

I am continuing on the saintly theme and have booked myself in for Spinning tonight. Food is once again planned and I have a litre of water on my desk which I am currenly forcing myself to drink.

I've now got 2 more WI's before Vegas. My initial hopes of being 16 stone something don't appear likely as I am now back up to 17 stone 7.5 - but I am going to try as hard as I blooming well can to get myself as near to that 17stone mark as humanly possible.

Exercise will continue - Plan to head to the gym tomorrow morning again before work as I am out with the girls tomorrow night, but I have a fairly free weekend so there should be no need for pointless face stuffing. I am trying to lay off the booze until Vegas as I don't think that's an overly helpful addition to my weight loss diet.

Despite being poorer than a church mouse thanks to Croatia, I spent most of yesterday perusing online shopping facilities for new clothes for the next holiday. I do not NEED anything, but I seem to have it in my head that new items are a must. I ended up with a new bikini which should actually fit my space hoppers properly, a pair of jeans and a couple of dresses. This is the bikini - they've obviously used my body for the Ad and super imposed someone elses head.... in my dreams perhaps, however the bikini has arrived and I love it so that will be a rather costly addition to my holiday wardrobe.


Hopefully once the rest of the stuff arrives I will hate it so I can send it straight back and make do with my already over stuffed wardrobe!

For the first time this year, I actually feel focussed on this WW malarkey once again. Long may it continue.

7 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back!! I am glad that scales was kind to you, but don't cross your fingers and toes next time... just get on with it. You can do it!!

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work with not having a major gain after the holiday! Glad to see you're straight back to it - I've been thinking a lot recently about that whole saying that it's not hoe many times to you fail you count, but how many times you pick yourself up and get started again - now if only I could apply that to myself! Provide me with some inspiration, lady! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done, such a small gain.

    The bikini looks really nice.

    Keep up the good work, not finger crossing needed !

    Vics x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on such a small gain. Good for you for getting straight back on the waggon. I've got 2 official WI's before my holiday too with a 3rd planned 2 days early and I want to get back down into the next stone bracket. I've gained 10lbs over the last 6 weeks and would love to get that off... try our hardest is all we can do.
    Love the bikini.... where's it from? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to know where the bikini is from too - it's gorgeous!
    I'm really pleased for you with your teensy gain after a 2 week holiday - believe me, a 9lb one would have been quite the smack in the face, a real laugh or cry job. I think the fact that Vegas is so close will keep you determined to stay on track. If a goal is to far for me I find it hard to focus - always did work better to a deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly like your polkadots.

    Hello this is a lovely looking blog, I've only just joined up and thought i'd follow you as we seem to have a similiar journey to go as it were.

    Good luck with yours!

    BD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me three- where is the bikini from? I've just got back from my hol (in Norfolk, not s beautiful as Croatia, I loved it when I visited) and have pit on 5 lb! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!