Monday, 4 October 2010

Weekend round up

Where did you come from so quickly Monday morning? I can't say I am over the moon to see you on this grey and miserable day.

The weekend was lovely, my eating was a bit hit and miss. I seem to get lazy with my tracking over the weekend. This was compounded by the knowledge that I can't make WI this week. Bad attitude, Linz!

Friday night turned into a bit of a boozy affair. We went off to Henley for dinner and drinks with friends, but it ended up with me deciding I was a pole dancing Beyonce who should stay out until the early hours. I got home at 3am, well I say home, Matt had left at 11pm (he turns into a pumpkin if he stays out past midnight) with my keys, so I ended up staying at Alex's house down the road. Woke up at 0630am with a banging head and massive confusion as to my whereabouts.

My friend Suzy was coming over to see me with her 3 year old Daughter Katie on Saturday morning so I had to pull myself together fairly sharpish. We went out for lunch and I tried to make a good choice, but I was scuppered by the chef feeling the need to cover my pasta with cream. Ah well.

Saturday night no alcohol passed my lips, we went to see the hilariously funny Sarah Millican in Reading, so much laughing took place and only Diet Coke was consumed.

Yesterday was another boozy day. Not intentional at all - we had planned to go to the cinema, but a bottle of Prosecco was cracked open with lunch and that was the end of that.

So, a quick rough calculation see's me finishing the weekend with an 11 point defecit. Not the end of the world, I can probably make that up over the next couple of days.

My only nemesis at the moment is pictured below. I seem to be fighting a losing battle with Warburtons. They have kindly started to make my favourite bread and it's even more kindly on offer in Iceland at the moment.

We have 2 loaves at the moment which I am doing my best to ignore. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love tiger bread too! That's a hard one to ignore but I know you can have your cake (bread) and eat it AND within points, I've seen you do it before....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever had tiger bread - which is probably a good thing, I certainly don't need any more vices!

    And hey, 11 point deficit is nothing at all, sure you'll catch it up in not time.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!