Wednesday, 13 October 2010

WI

You'll be pleased to hear the grumpy cow has gone. I am feeling much more my usual self. Amazing what a good night's sleep can do. Monday was a fairly busy day and night, I popped to my Osteopath who cracked my spine and ribs causing all sorts of alarming noises but much relief. I then went to see my very pregnant friend for dinner at hers (Macaroni Cheese - lovely but not really WW friendly) She's having a fairly tough time of it, bless her, and is currently at the hospital every other day due to high blood pressure, so fingers crossed she's ok. One way or another though, she'll definitely have a baby by next week. Scary. Despite my advancing years, the thought of a child still scares the bejesus out of me.

I made WI by the skin of my teeth. By some miracle, I stayed the same. Perhaps I've not been as bad as I thought.

We saw the amazingly funny John Bishop last night in Reading. The plan had been to go to Wagamama for dinner beforehand so I could choose something relatively healthy (despite me not usually worrying too much on a Tuesday), but my clever boyfriend didn't leave work til 1830 which left us half an hour to grab food and get our tickets. Unfortunately that left McDonalds as the best option. Ah well, it's a rarity.

I'm back at it today. All of my meals are planned for the next couple of days (don't I say this all of the time?!) so in theory I should be good. The weekend will obviously not be ideal as I'm back up North from tomorrow night until Monday for Bridezilla's wedding so my control will be limited. We're staying at the wedding hotel Friday - Monday so most of my meals will be out of my control. Fingers crossed I don't do too much damage!

4 comments:

  1. Well done - an STS is a great result!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, sts is a great result. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay! A STS is begger than a gain chick. Good luck with Bridezilla, I don't envy you with that!Sisters can be evil at the best of times never mind under extreme pressure!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I third (or fourth) it - STS is brilliant considering you've had a mixed week. I'd love to see John Bishop, he's a little crush-you-shouldn't-have of mine! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!