Long time, no speak. It's been a crazy week and I am so glad to see Friday night. Work has been utterly ridiculous and my social life has been completely hectic, I've barely had time to sleep.
The diet has been, well, not really a diet this week. I missed weigh in on Tuesday as I ended up working late and then going out from work, so I am not exactly sure how week 2 of Pro Points has gone. I anticipate a monumental fail. I've eaten out every night this week in one way or another, so it's been almost impossible to keep track!
This weekend is looking suitably mental as well. Out tonight with a couple of girls I used to work with, Lunch out tomorrow with friends and then the ATP tennis final on Sunday at the O2. Phew.
Work next week, in fact for the next 4 weeks, is likely to be as mental as it has been, so I am just going to have to take it one step at a time and hope for the best!
Hope you've all had suitably saintly weeks.
Happy weekend everyone (and Thanksgiving for any US people!).
x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!