I've had a lovely weekend with my nieces, but goodness me, children are exhausting. Hat's off to anyone who manages to look after them full time. A weekend with them and I need a week off to recuperate! I think my sister and her hubby enjoyed the break as they went into London on Saturday to see a show and have dinner. Nice for them to have a child free day.
They were very excited to see a mini Angel of the North - something they are quite familiar with being little Geordies!
Lovely day, but Legoland is so expensive. If you go - take food and drinks with you or you'll be bankrupt!
Once again I have not pointed this weekend, but I don't think my eating has been too out of control. Yesterday we went for Sunday lunch, then me and my sister took the girls for a walk along the river to the park while the boys came home to watch the footy, so more exercise of sorts.
Last night, after we had reclaimed the flat, Matt and I went to the Cinema to see Red. A very enjoyable end to the weekend.
This morning I've logged onto the WW website to see the new ProPoints plan. I now get 40 points per day (it was 26) and 49 extra points a week to spend. It all seems fairly straight forward, I just need to get my head round the new way of working out points and try to forget the old points system as everything is now much higher since it also takes into account protein, fibre and carbohydrates and no calories. You also can't carry over points daily, but can dip into the extra weekly allowance. I am feeling fairly positive about the changes and hope that it will be the kick I need to get me back on the straight and narrow.
The pro points look really good, i'm thinking about jumping the slimming world ship again. I'd have 48 daily and the 49 dunno if i'd even manage all those,
ReplyDelete