My diet this week has been pretty much a bread fest. We didn't get our usual Veggie box delivery at the weekend since we were up in Edinburgh, so I have embraced that as an excuse to live off rubbish. Sandwiches mainly, with a token bit of salad thrown in and the odd apple here and there. It's just not good enough.
Last night we saw Jimmy Carr live in Reading (so no WI). He was hilarious and extremely controversial as usual. I really enjoy live Comedy and we are lucky here that we get a lot of the big name comedians every year. Beforehand we went for dinner in Giraffe. The menu has some perfectly healthy options, but I went for a bloody burger. I didn't eat most of it and I didn't really enjoy it overly - so why did I do it? Because I am a pig. That is why.
Today I convinced myself I would be better. I made myself breakfast before leaving the house, packed my lunch, a few healthy snacks and that should have been it. So can someone please tell me, why at 11am, my lunch and all my snacks for the day have gone?
Today I have consumed already:
- Mushroom Omelette
- 2 mini baby bel lights
- Cherry Infused Raisins
- An apple
- Roast beef, onion and salad sandwich.
Seriously, WTF is that all about??
Clearly I won't be able to manage until dinner without anything else, so I am going to have to try and just stick to soup and fruit until then. It's like I am on a suicide mission.
I am severely hoping that the new WW Pro Points Plan which begins next week will help me rediscover my mojo. It has to. If not, then I am considering locking myself away in a padded room for the foreseeable future.
Ok, rant over. I think perhaps confessing to being out of control is the first step in addressing the issue. Here's hoping anyway.
Sorry people, normal service will resume tomorrow, when I will hopefully be a paragon of virtue.
I totally sympathise - don't be too hard on yourself! Being thrown out of routine always knocks my diet out of whack as well. Just take it a meal at a time for now.
ReplyDeleteSx
You can do it Linz, it's just a change in routine thats making the old habbits come out to play! At least you're not kidding youself, you're admitting whats happening.
ReplyDeleteI'm definately with Seren, take it a meal at a time.
Lex xxx