Tuesday, 28 February 2012

It's a new dawn, it's a new day and I'm feeling good....

Good morning everyone. I'm in a pretty good mood today, despite it effectively being Monday for me, long may it continue.

I've had a really lovely weekend celebrating the boy's birthday, it was just the two of us, but it was really nice to spend some quality time together at home instead of gallivanting all over the country. Friday night was spent eating curry and drinking too much. Saturday involved Breakfast in bed and Fish and Chips (24 hours off from WW was allowed due to Birthday celebrations).

We went for a walk in the afternoon as the weather was amazing, we stayed local to Caversham where we live. We are lucky that we are so close to a lot of amazing scenery plus there was some sort of Regatta taking place so the place had a nice buzz to it. We walked for about an hour and worked up a little bit of a sweat which blew away a lot of the cobwebs and helped me recover from my slightly sore head from too much Gin on Friday!



On Sunday morning we had another lazy start to the day before heading over to a spa hotel for more birthday celebrations. Despite us using a Groupon deal, the room was lovely and the quality of food was amazing. Definitely worth the purchase!



A view of the Mercedes Benz World race track from our window (Matt insisted we visit here yesterday to look at cars we couldn't afford- yawn!).


We had our afternoon tea before hitting the spa, where we spent an hour sat outside on the balcony in a hot tub, before lazing around, reading magazines and generally being Sloth like. Very pleasant.



All in all, a most pleasant weekend.

Today, I'm wearing an outfit that makes me feel really good about myself - so I thought I'd share! Can't beat a bit of leopard print and I love this dress. I've been reading a lot of 'Fatshion' blogs lately and have really been inspired by so many beautiful, larger ladies who post regular outfit posts and look amazing. I'm inspired to make more of an effort with my clothes so there may be more outfit posts if I am feeling particularly good.

Dress - New Look Inspire, Leggings -  Evans, Cardie - DP's, Shoes - Accesorize


In other news, tonight will be my first attendance at my new (old) WW class, which I am quite looking forward to. I've already hopped on the scales today and they showed a fairly favourable outcome since last week, but I will await my official WI tonight. 

Right, I will stop gibbering on and get on with some work. Happy Tuesday y'all.

1 comment:

  1. This looks so gorgeous! I love your outfit it is so pretty!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!