Since then, my choices have been a bit better. I had dinner out with a couple of friends on Thursday and I had steak, swapped the chips for mushy peas and ordered a side salad too. Small changes but it has to help. The chips looked bloody good so it was a struggle!
Friday we flew up to Edinburgh and have had a pretty lovely weekend. We went to Zizzi's for dinner - about 20 of us, and I didn't have a starter or a dessert, despite everyone else having one. I drank vodka and soda to try and keep the calories down too. I'm considering cutting out the booze altogether, but I might need a bit more persuasion!
Yesterday wasn't quite as good. We had Scottish breakfast in a lovely cafe near our friends flat, but it was small and my eggs were poached :) lunch was in a Sports Bar (so not much in the way of healthy) whilst watching the rugby and then we had Chinese last night, however I'm hoping I burnt off a few calories as I spent the whole day shivering. Back fully focused with my meals today.
We're currently sat in Edinburgh airport. All our friends were flying BA and had their flights cancelled, thankfully BMI doesn't appear to be suffering the same misfortune so fingers crossed I'm not being prematurely smug and we get back to our warm flat soon.
And finally - day 9 of the photo challenge. Someone you love.
My future hubby. A man who makes me laugh every single day.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!