Another good PT session on Monday night - mainly focussed on strength this week using the TRX. It was a killer, I hurt in places I didn't even know I had, but I managed it, without too much moaning (although my trainer may disagree with that). Back to the gym tonight to try and keep up the momentum.
Food has been fairly good so far - I am eating a lot of Vegetables since we had stockpiled the last 2 Abel & Cole boxes as we've been away or out gallivanting. I've had a lot of Bubble & Squeak - or my current version of it: Beetroot, Carrots, Turnip and Potatoes mashed together with dry fried Leeks, Onions, Cabbage and Mushrooms. Tastes delicious, looks a bit odd as it's bright red and probably stinks out my office (the cabbage I mean, not the effects it could potentially have on me...)
I have had a little bit of that delicious Joe & Sephs popcorn I received in my Larder Box - but I've managed not to be too much of a pig with it and I did eat half a cup cake last night at my friends house but we'd had Butternut Squash Salad for dinner, so I feel that cancels it out.... Other than that, I've been pretty saintly.
In other news, the scales had me 4 pounds back down this week. Clearly they are faulty or my body is. Either way, I am not going to keep stressing over those numbers.
And finally.....
Day 11 - Something Blue.
I've struggled with this as there is literally nothing blue in my life... The sky was resolutely staying grey yesterday, so that was no use... so this is the best I can do. I feel blue at the thought of it, if that helps...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!