Nearly a week back in and WW is still going ok. I've been a little bit out of my usual routine as I've worked from home that past few days. I find it quite difficult to remain focused when the fridge keeps shouting at me but thankfully it's full of meat and vegetables so nothing snack worthy to tempt me too far off track.
I had a really good PT session on Thursday which was very full on. We did circuits, which meant no rest, but since I had my health test results, my mental block seems to have lifted a bit. I now seem to think I'm some sort of Olympian, which is a little OTT, but believing I can do it is more than half the battle for me.
I'm still pretty sore after that session so since its a beautiful day we're planning a nice walk along the river and then a spin class tomorrow morning. Sore bum alert.
Today is the boys birthday, so we've allowed ourselves 24 hours to be a little bit less strict with the healthy eating plan. We had a curry last night and we've just consumed a full English, but both have been in much smaller quantities than I'd normally polish off, so perhaps my stomach is a little smaller than it was.
Tomorrow night we are off to a spa hotel, so I'll have to come up with a plan of action to avoid over eating (we get dinner, afternoon tea and breakfast!) and then we've Monday off work, but PT is planned so that should stop me pigging out too much beforehand.
Right then, I'd better drag my rather rotund ass out of bed and enjoy the lovely Spring like day.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!