.... 1.5lbs on. I am happy with that really, the last time I went on holiday I gained 6lbs so it's not the end of the world. I've been living on crappy ready meals since we got back from Cyprus as I've not had time to go shopping so I imagine that's not helping overly. I felt like Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night when I stepped on the scales. Too much salt and a longish flight maybe? Anyway, I'm still 5.5lbs down so it's all good.
PT on Monday night was totally hard core. I was a bit smug that I'd been to the gym 4 times so it shouldn't be too much of a shock to the system. What a mistake. My trainer clearly thought he needed to take it up a notch and increased my cross training sprints from 1 minute to 2 - no steady increase, just straight in there doubling the time. Feck a doodle, I'm not sure what he thinks I am. He also had me lifting heavier kettle bells, lowering my squats and so on. The man is evil.
So the plan of action for the rest of the week to hopefully get the weight off:
Gym this evening - mini PT session. Dinner at Tampopo afterwards. Stir fry for me.
Tomorrow - Low pointed breakfast and lunch as visiting a friend after work and not sure what she is cooking.
Friday - Gym, then come home and cook a curry - my first Friday at home for about 8 weeks!
Saturday - Swim in the morning, then off to a friends for the night. Take away and wine with the girls - weeklies will be used for this. We are having Chinese so I can point in advance.
Sunday - Gym - some form of home cooked Sunday roast with a lot of Veg.
Monday - PT again. Ouch.
Tuesday - get weighed and lose 2 lbs.
Easy.
Good result on the scales and I'm sure that'll come of next week! Loving the plan, sounds good (aside from the PT, you are glutton for punishment, that or I am a big gym wimp!) x
ReplyDeleteThat's a brilliant result! Well done you - and good luck with the coming week, 2lbs off sounds VERY doable.
ReplyDeleteSx