Tuesday, 13 April 2010

The problem with stuffing yourself silly.....

.... for the best part of 2 weeks, is that you feel bloody well hungry when you get back on track!

Yesterday was good, I had planned all of my meals and stuck to them with 4 points to spare. I tried filling up on water and filling foods, but my stomach was grumbling and groaning all day. It's like day one all over again - stomach stretched beyond belief! Anyway, I am feeling really good to be back on track - in fact I'll go so far as to say I am enjoying it.... I enjoyed my cereal and fruit for breakfast, my salad with cottage cheese and prawns for lunch and my 'healthy' fish and chips (Tesco River Cobbler with WW Oven Chips, Mushy Peas and Salad) last night. I even quite enjoyed the 30 minute walk at lunch time.

This morning, wonders will never cease, I got up at 0615 and I went to the gym! I only did 30 minutes of cardio, but I could have done more had I not had to be in the office for 0800. I didn't find it such a struggle so I think I am going to try and do that at least twice a week from now on. It means I can't spend all day talking myself out of going to the gym for one.

Off to see a friend after work tonight so I am not completely in control of tonights food, but I've 15 points to play with so I should be good.

Tomorrow will be the moment of truth on the scales, but I am not stressing really. As Jo said, life is for living - I am straight back at it and I feel like I can do this. PMA and all that :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home!

    You´re so good, going straight back on track.

    And how good are you, working out first thing in the morning?! I always want to do that, but never get my a** out of bed.

    Good luck for tomorrow!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done on getting to the gym this morning! I've struggled getting out of bed to be at work for 8am let alone a gym visit too!
    Definately agree with you about the PMA and life is for living and a blow out once in a while is normal..well it is at my house! ha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job getting to the gym!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!