Better than a gain I guess, but my frustration continues. I wanted to be at least 8 pounds lighter than I am before I go to Vegas... I've 2 days to achieve that. Unless a sudden bout of dysentry hits me, I fear that's unlikely.
Despite having a bad Saturday, I was still disappointed with the lack of weight loss this week. I almost burst into tears on the scales, which is a bit pathetic of me. I can only presume I am hormonal as I'm not normally one for welling up at a WW meeting. Ah well, I guess I'll come back from Vegas with renewed vigour and enthusiasm for this weight loss malarkey. I have to!
Met friends last night in Windsor and we took advantage of La Tasca's 50% off Tapas. That's a terrible thing to offer a glutton such as my good self. Instead of seeing it as 50% off the bill, I see it as an opportunity to eat twice as much. Fortunately my stomach seems a bit smaller these days so I cannot stuff as much down my neck as I used to. Anyway it was a nice evening, I made fairly sensible choices and I didn't drink. Not such a disaster.
So tonight, a couple of drinks after work I think with Alex and Rory. They fly to San Fran tomorrow and then are travelling down to Vegas to meet us. Tomorrow night involves the usual pack, unpack, repack scenario. Obviously while I am away, I won't be able to point overly well, so the plan is to just try and be a bit more mindful of what I eat. Until then I'll try and skimp on points in an attempt to balance it out somehow... a disaster waiting to happen I am sure!
just getting caught up with you since my rss reader has been on the fritz! pah.
ReplyDeleteyour vegas trip looked awesome, i am so jealous, its just one of those before i die places I wanna go!
what was la tasca like?? we have one here, but i haven't ever been, is it safe? lol