Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Food diary - day 1

This might help me be a little bit less of a piglet, I only seem to be any good at this if I account for everything in photographic form....

Breakfast (remnants of food scavanging from Mothers)
Roll with Chicken breast slices, extra light Mayo and Spinach (4.5)
Odd brekky I know, but it was that or a tin of soup.


Mid Morning
Pineapple from Graze box (1)


Lunch
Mixed Salad of Spinach, Rocket, Spring Onions, Tomatoes and Peppers with a Bernard Matthews Crispy Chicken wotsit, a spoonful of reduced fat coleslaw (5.5). Packet of space raiders (2) glass of water and Look Mag.


Mid afternoon
Paper Tiger from Graze Box (2) i.e. Japanese Rice Crackers


Dinner
Asda Man was late with his delivery so had to do something quick...

Chicken Massaman with spring onions, mushrooms and rice (8)

Strawberries with a dollop of WW Thick Cream (1.5)

And a little Gin and Slimline tonic (0.5) to toast Jackie who got to goal today - way to go lady - Cheers!


=25/26

Day 1 in the bag. Come on!!

2 comments:

  1. One day at a time - that's all you have to tackle - and off to a brilliant start. Well done sweet pea!! Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! And I bet that copy of Look was calorie free (you didn't eat it, right?!)

    love
    Peridot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!