Went to lunch at our favourite restaurant - you know you go there a lot when you get brought your drinks as soon as you walk in as you always have the same thing!
Lunch wasn't booked until 1pm so I had a crumpet with peanut butter and a milky coffee as I woke up famished. The curse of only eating KFC the night before perhaps.

For lunch, I had pea and mint soup, followed by Roast Beef and then Rhubarb Jelly and Cream. Bloody lovely.



Luckily I was stuffed after that so no need for dinner. All in all, a fairly good day (albeit perhaps not overly healthy.) I managed to sell my heap of junk as well to a scrappage company for a few hundred pounds and I won a tenner on the lottery - finances could well be looking up! Fingers crossed I can get that new car soon....
Today has been a bit of a wasted day really. I was hoping the weather would be nice so we could get out and do something, but it's been fairly miserable all day. Matt also had a bit of life admin to do - which has meant he has spent all bloody day staring at his computer, while I have cleaned and polished around him. I keep harumphing in his direction that we should be doing something nice, but he's not taking the hint so I am going to take myself off out on a wander.
Food today has been ok. Bacon Sarnie and a coffee for breakfast (6)
I made some macaroni cheese with mushrooms, onions and leeks for lunch. Proper comfort food and not overly high on the points front (8).
Dinner will be chicken fajita stack which I've not cooked yet, but it looks like this....
Right then, I am off out for a wander before I get cabin fever. Hope you have all had a fab Bank Holiday weekend.
All that food looks lovely. We had a BBQ but I'm now about to get ready to do an hour and a half of Krav to get rid of some of this guilt for being a pig, I'm hurting thinking about it! xox
ReplyDelete