I convinced myself last night just to bite the bullet and go for WI today and accept the fact that I might have put on a couple of pounds - my home scales were certainly telling me so. And then this morning - well I kind of forgot it was Wednesday and I came into work wearing Jeans. Clearly a major no-no for WI day. So I didn't get weighed.... Slightly annoyed with myself as it would have been useful (although completely demoralising) to see the damage I did at the weekend.
Anyway, today is another day and I am still doing ok. Went for a bit of a walk last night and planning to play tennis tonight so the exercise is kind of happening. Food today has been fairly good - although I have been living off the remnants of food scavenged from my Mother's fridge at the weekend and smuggled back down South. Thankfully our food shopping is being delivered tonight so I should in theory be much better for the rest of the week. I am going to do a bit of a photo food diary for a few days as it helps me focus - so apologies for lots of food related posts.
Thank you all for your comments on the dresses. The green one is definitely going back, I tried it on again and I hate it (probably not helped by the tramp look but all the same, its still a frocky horror show) The current front runner for the wedding in June is the stripey item. I think I will keep the flowery number as I like the tea dress style and it will perhaps be better with a bit more weight off - but probably not for a wedding. I am still not completely happy with any of them though so I will keep looking. Stress.
Right then, I am off to scour the internet for flattering size 18 wedding attire... wish me luck.
bravissimo's dresses are always pretty flattering I find .. http://www.bravissimo.com/products/clothing/dresses-and-skirts
ReplyDeletegood luck with the hunt, i for one am looking forward to the day when wearing pretty dresses isn't remotely depressing!
First: You´re very welcome. Meant every word.
ReplyDeleteCan´t face WI either. Been absolutely rubbish for... well very very long.
The stripey one´s my favorite, too.
Have a lovely evening
X
ahh well i loved the green lol. I am from essex though, i cant help it
ReplyDelete