Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Decisions, Decisions

So the scales are still being completely dishonest. They still have me firmly at 15stone 11, which would be amazing, however my last official WI was 17stone 6 so clearly they are pulling my rather large leg. Strangely, Matt is showing at his correct weight on them, so I am wondering if I've inadvertantly set the "Lie to me if I am still a complete Heffer Switch" to on.

Ho Hum. Anyway, I shall continue to try and shift some of the lard. Although last night didn't really work out overly well. Date night seems to have shifted to a Tuesday so we went out for a couple of drinks by the river and ended up eating our body weight in Tapas.

So, I need to make a decison. Do I continue with WW which has served me rather well with a 52 pound loss so far and go to a different class to up my motivation a bit? Or, do I change plans altogether and try Slimming World? I've read some good things about SW and people seem fairly enthusiastic about it. I just don't know. I've just paid for another monthly pass with WW, so I think I will try a new class next week and give it a month. If I am still not firmly back on track, it's time for a new tactic.

I am loving the weather at the moment and it makes me want to frolic outside in skimpy clothes... which would be hideous for any spectators, but the good thing is it makes me want to eat Salads and Fruit and not much else (apart from tapas last night obviously).

So hopefully another few good days on the eating front and perhaps a bit of gentle exercise. One step at a time is still how it's got to be. I really don't know where my sense of weight loss urgency has gone. Come back!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Linz,

    Ooooo I'm thinking if Matt is weighing his real weight then surely you must be too?! I'd be down Boots quicker than a rat up a bloody drainpipe to weigh myself if I was you lol! How amazing would that though! :D

    Good Luck with SW if you do decide to join. I've done SW in the past but don't think I was ready to lose weight as I only stuck at it for a few weeks - as usual! WW definitely seems to be the one for me I think.

    And I wish the warm weather made me want salad and fruit, I still fancy a bit of cheese on toast lol!

    Loz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with you choice.

    thanks for your comment, SW really works for me but WW did but as soon as i stopped going i gained it all back!

    SW is much easier than it used to be with the new plan its just i you are very used to red and green days it can be hard to start mixing meat and carbs and only having 1 calcium and 1 fiber choice a day.

    you have done really well so far, good luck with it what ever you decide to do x

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CJ in the North East!23 June 2010 at 23:04

    "Do I continue with WW which has served me rather well with a 52 pound loss so far"

    Of course you continue with WW! You have a canny good loss so you know it works. SW would be like a new toy on Christmas day, great fun for a while but you will soon get bored and be back to your favourite toy, that is WW!

    WW works long term and is THE best weight loss plan there is, stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. get thee to boots asafp!!! I think the scales might be right!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!