I am doing my best to put on those 2 pounds I lost at yesterday's weigh in - and so far so good. I could gain a stone if I carry on like this.
Matt, bless him, got up early and cooked me breakfast in bed (Matt never cooks - in fact I am not sure he knows how to work the hob, but he seemed to work it out today). It was a healthy breakfast, but still more than I would normally eat of a week day (bearing in mind the 10 course meal tonight!). So in theory I should have been set up for the day.
However, I then brought this small selection of tit bits into the office.
.jpg)
Fairly large mistake as my willpower is practically zero, I keep telling myself calories don't count on your birthday. I allowed myself one of each - but then I ate about 4 of each anyway and now feel extremely sick. They seem to be shouting at me everytime I walk past - they are fairly persistant little buggers. I may have to invest in some ear plugs for the rest of teh afternoon.
I've tried to negate the damage of the cakes with an Innocent Veg Pot at my friend Sarahs at lunch time and a hold of her 2 week old baby - which made my arm ache so I think that counts as exercise.
I'm also wearing a dress today, so you can tell it's a special occaison. This is one of the many dresses I bought for the weddings which was not suitable, but I liked it anyway, so I am sporting it with a legging and a cardie to hide my many sins. I actually feel fairly ladylike for once. It definitely looks better on me when you cannot see my Yorkshire Pudding knees.

So (much) more eating and much drinking to come. I'll probably have to roll into work tomorrow in my barrel like state. But what the heck, it's my Birthday! I'll worry about it tomorrow.
Happy birthday and you look lovely in that dress! If you can't overeat on your birthday, when can you?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday - have a great day - and it's one day (a special one) in a whole year. Enjoy xx
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have had a really lovely day. xx
Happy birthday, loving the look today too, fab. Enjoy your meal tonight, cant wait to hear all about it xx
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great day :)
ReplyDeleteI love that dress but I can't find it on very!!! Please help! xxx