Wednesday, 10 August 2011

And the scales say....

.... 2 pounds off. I'll take that considering yesterday I wasn't exactly exemplary (it was all going so well until I got home and it was sunny.... but we'll brush that under the carpet) Another week - onwards and downwards I hope. I'm thinking of moving WI to a Friday as of next week, but I will assess that on the basis of what the scales say next Weds.

This week is shaping up to be fairly quiet by my usual standards. I am off to the cinema to see Bridesmaids (again) tonight with a friend. She's not seen it yet and was desperate to go, so being the good Samaritan I am, I offered to accompany her. She's cooking me dinner beforehand, but I already know it is something Salad based and I will probably use a few Syns for some cinema style snackage.

Other than that, I've only a hen do on Saturday in Oxford to contend with and I am fairly confident I can make good food choices at least, booze might be a bit OTT, but I will try and reign it in a bit. We are punting during the day - lets hope the weather stays good.... if not I can always wear my new Wellies provided for me by my little sister (tedious link but I had to shoehorn the picture in somehow) She's just had a massive order from Minnie's Boutique of The Only Way is Essex fame. I am tearfully proud of her.


2 comments:

  1. 2lbs off is excellent! I'd love that! Well done you.

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaay! 2lbs is brill!!!

    Those wellies are amazing, I hope you post a pic of you modelling them!

    Lex xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!