Saturday, 6 August 2011

Friday food

Excuse the dull post, however I need to blog to retain a bit of control.

Started off the day with a 2.5 mike walk. My fitness is currently zero so I was a bit sweaty on the final hill. Need to get back into this exercise business.






Breakfast on my return was left over 'quiche'.






For lunch I cooked up some gorgeous organic pork and leek sausages (3 syns each) in the oven with tomatoes, onions, courgettes, garlic and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Served with a slice of wholemeal toast (healthy extra b)





Another 1 mile walk in the sun then followed as we headed to the train station to catch the train to Birmingham.

Met the parentals at the hotel and popped out for a couple of drinks. I stuck to diet coke at first and then we ended up in a Chinese restaurant. A banquet for 4 was ordered. Much self control required!

1 prawn toast, crispy seaweed, crispy chicken and sweet and sour sauce.





Followed by just one bowl of food! Unheard of for me. Boiled rice, spoonful of beef in black bean, spoonful of pork with cashew nuts and 2 pieces of lemon chicken plus a few glasses of wine.





Clearly not the best day, but at least I considered what I ate. That's progress.

We are now off to introduce my parents to Matts mom and step dad. Wish me luck!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You've done really well with the eating out and walking hon!I would lose control at a buffet :S Good luck the rest of the week.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!