Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Moody Monday 2

Oh Monday, you really are miserable. Rain, road closures and a general lack of sleep meant I gave up trying to get to the office and worked from home. 

I got myself back into bed with my laptop (I am seriously cold) after I had cooked a couple of Scrambled Eggs with Wholemeal Toast (Healthy Extra B). 


For lunch I cooked up a shed load of Veggies - Courgettes, Mushrooms, Onions, Carrots, Runner beans and  Tomatoes with some lean chopped Bacon, a splash of Balsamic Vinegar and Salt and Pepper. I let this cook down for about 30 minutes and then served it with some pasta and  teaspoon of grated Parmesan (synful). Very tasty!


For some reason I then decided that this....


.....would be a good idea. Yip.... the entire contents of my wardrobe. I seem to have a lot of clothes!

After about 2 hours of sweating, swearing and general disbelief that a fatso can have so many clothes.. I ended up with some sense of order...




Believe it or not, I got rid of 3 bin liners of stuff for charity and I still have loads... I must stop buying clothes! I am the proud owner of 17 pairs of jeans (yes really) 11 maxi dresses and 18 short dresses (seriously..) and don't get met started on shoes or bags. I am ridiculous.

For dinner I made burgers (extra lean mince, onion, chilli powder, worcestershire sauce and an egg) topped with a dollop of dairlylea extra light and served them with Savoury Rice (free on SW) and some salad. Syns in the ketchup but I counted the dairylea as my healthy extra A so a fairly synless meal.


So, today is the last day of my SW week and it has been fairly good by my standards. Let's hope the scales agree.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to comment!