We are staying bed and breakfast which is always a bit of a minefield, especially when it's a buffet!
1 slice of brown toast, no wholemeal option. I had a smidge of butter on this. Dry toast is not an option.

Followed by mixed fruit and a spoonful of yoghurt.

Lunch was tomato and vegetable soup. This came with 2 slices of White bread which I left.
Fortunately I wasn't massively hungry as the pub we were in had zero healthy options.

For dinner we went to an amazing steakhouse in the Mailbox in Birmingham. I opted for a ribeye steak with jacket potato (no butter!) and a salad with bacon and maple dressing.


This was bloody lovely! In fact I couldn't eat it all. Washed down with a few glasses of wine and a G&T.
All in all, not a total SW disaster. Plus there were no major disasters at the parental meet. Phew.
Back home this afternoon so just a few more hours of temptations.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!