Thanks for your comments on my last post, trying on session of the dress tomorrow. Gulp.
I'm so glad it's Friday - work has been a shocker this week. I cannot wait to shut this laptop down and banish work from my mind til Tuesday. We've made ourselves housebound tonight as town is literally teaming with Festival goers and you cannot really get in anywhere, so a SW friendly curry, couple of glasses of wine and Series 2 of The Inbetweeners is on the cards.
Not much else to report really, I walked 2.5 miles on Wednesday night (nothing too impressive, but it's a start), we needed to get supplies in prior to the Festival starting, so we walked the long way round instead of the 0.5 mile direct route. I had forgotten how hard it is to carry shopping up the hill - note to self... don't buy 2kg of ice plus large bottles of drink when you are without car. That felt like a full on work out by the time we got home.
Carrying on with the exercise theme, I'm just about to stick Zumba on the Wii, baring in mind last time I attempted this, I needed medical treatment, this might not go so well.
Have fabulous weekends y'all. Hopefully my plot won't get too lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!