It's been a mixed bag really. My eye has been off the ball on a couple of occasions. I seem to only stay completely in control when I photograph everything! I may have to resort to this again.
Success 1 - buying snacks to take to the cinema on Wednesday so I could syn them more effectively.
Failure 1 - eating more than I needed/wanted just because (Percy Pigs, I am looking at you).
Success 2 - drinking diet coke in the pub last night.
Failure 2 - mindless eating of the Bombay Mix that was on the table.
Success 3 - making a Lamb Rogan Josh so it was Syn free instead of grabbing a takeaway after the pub.
Failure 3 - drinking a couple of glasses of Prosecco on a non boozing night.
So a mixed bag really. Today has been ok as I brought breakfast and lunch with me and we are staying in tonight with films, Rib Eye Steak and loads of veggies. I shall be alcohol avoiding to make up for last night.
Tomorrow, I am iff to Oxford for a hen do, I have been in charge of 'gifts' there is a strong tacky theme running through my purchases. I have also made cupcakes which are quite special. I shall share a photo on Monday!
Have a great weekend y'all.
I fear those cupcakes; I have a brief traumatic recollection of the last lot!
ReplyDeletePercy Pigs - they look innocent but they're almost impossible to resist, mmmmmm.
Px
Percy Pigs are my kryptonite!
ReplyDeletePercy Pigs are the work of satan I tell you, I've been know to steal from my kids ;-)
ReplyDelete