- I have lost an inch from my thighs and my waist, gained half an inch on my hips and gained almost 3 inches on my boobs since I was last measured for my wedding dress. Seriously, boobs??
- Going to bed at 415am when I have my nieces staying over is not clever.
- I cannot cope on 3 hours sleep (see above) and it will take me until today to feel human again.
- I will decide to have an afternoon snooze once my nieces have left and my dad will decide that's a great time to mow the lawn.
- I will then decide to have a snooze on the plane back to Heathrow and a baby will scream for the entire journey.
- Despite weeks of Physio, my ankle is still really weak and standing on a pebble will cause it to give way and I will hit the ground like I've been snipered whilst on a visit to a data centre with 2 colleagues.
- This will be embarrassing.
- My fiancé does not cope with being ill and will lie around like a dying swan all week.
- I don't cope well with his pathetic behaviour and am considering putting him out of his misery.
- Eating 2 packets of Weight Watchers sweets in one day is a very bad idea. They do make you ill. (VERY ill).
- Exercising when the weather amazing is a real struggle. Who wants to be in the gym when its beautiful outside?
- Even if I am saintly for 90% of the week on WW, that 10% makes all the difference and I will stay the same at the scales.
So, as you can tell, I'm just feeling a bit 'meh' this week. I had a lovely weekend at my parents, spent time with my family, sunbathed, BBQ'd and saw friends. Very pleasant indeed.
However, I've decided I've developed a double chin and this is upsetting me. Really, in the grand scheme of things, I have nothing to be meh about. I have next week off and we've lots of lovely things planned, so I am just counting down the days left at work and hopefully I will be a lot less meh soon.
Too much 'meh'?
Awwwww, lovely. Sorry about all the meh.
ReplyDeleteMy ankle did a similar thing this week and I am currently sporting the kind of grazed, bruised knee more commonly seen on 12 year old schoolboys. So you have my sincerest sympathies!
Hope the weather holds for your week off and you rediscover your mojo.
How do you gain inches on your boobs? I need boobs!! Tell me your secret ;)
ReplyDeleteI learnt the hard way about the WW sweets too, haven't had them in ages but bought them when they were on offer and quickly regretted it!
Hope you have a better week hun xx