I'm annoyed with myself, I really want to lose weight, yet I continue on this path of self sabotage. The weekend hasn't been horrendous on the WW front, but it's not been especially good either.
Friday was a bit of a stressy day at work as I had a massive upgrade to do - which in a way is good as I don't get bored and go off in search of food. Met a couple of girls I used to work with at the pub for lunch - Jacket Spud for me instead of the burgers and chips they tucked into - so far so good. Matt and I decided we'd stay in on Friday night since we were both fairly knackered. Pizza was the order of the day, but instead of a greasy takeaway, I made some with Low fat cheese and loads of veggies with a salad on the side - so far so good..... Except I then drank a bottle of Cherry Lambrini... (and possibly a few other random combinations found in the drinks cupboard) classy me like.
Yesterday we woke up late so had a brekkie of bacon sandwiches and then I cleaned the flat from top to bottom. I worked up a right old sweat - a sign perhaps that my fitness has gone down the pan since I developed the gym aversion or that the flat was just really blooming dirty? We were off to visit friends last night in Esher which involved a Chinese and Wine and us staying over. Cue trying not to stuff my face with Chinese, but more than making up my points with the wine.... clever me. We got to bed at around 2am to be woken up by a 4 year old and a 1 year old at 630am staring at us in bed..... I think I possibly screamed when I opened my eyes. Nothing like a couple of random children staring at you in a strange house to scare the bejesus out of you! So 4.5 hours sleep and a banging head.
We then went to the gym on the way home - but I was literally so shattered I couldn't function. My gym workout consisted of drinking a skinny latte and reading the paper - but obviously just being in the gym environment was healthy. Ho hum. I am beyond lazy at the minute.
Went out for a lovely 3 course lunch after a minor snooze at our favourite restaurant, Fishcakes, Lamb and Rhubarb Crumble for me - but fortunately I felt fairly full and have had nothing else all day.
It's been a lovely weekend, but I don't actually know from a diet perspective quite how bad it's been. If I am not careful, I'll be putting the whole 3 pounds back on that I've lost this year.
Another new start tomorrow. Watch this space :)
That self-sabotage gets me too!
ReplyDeleteI have to think of healthy eating as a choice - I don't have to, but I choose to, for me. You can do it. Believe it!
Good for you - I AM watching this space with interest.
ReplyDeletelove
Peridot