Friday, 21 May 2010

Plodding along

I am kind of on track. Not as great as I could be, but I'm not in the realms of being a disgrace just yet. Met the girls in Richmond last night and we went to Pizza Express so I indulged in a Leggera Pizza for a bargainous 7.5 points - trauma was we shared a few starters which I hadn't accounted for and a couple of glasses of the old Vino which took me a few points over, not the end of the world however.

I had the joy of my darling boyfriend coming in hours after me last night and stomping round the flat like an elephant in Doc Martens. Seriously - why are men incapable of being quiet?? Given I started work at 6:30am this morning (albeit from home) you can imagine I was well chuffed with my 1am wake up call. Harumph!

Off home to Durham today as it's my nieces 3rd birthday, flying up to Newcastle and thanks to the BA strike (I won't get started on that or I am in danger of ranting for hours) it's been a bit touch and go as to whether we'd still be going. I thought of cancelling and getting the train, but I would have needed to remortgage the flat to afford it. So fingers crossed no chaos at Heathrow today. Really looking forward to getting home and seeing the family. My Mam is planning a BBQ tomorrow, so that's going to need some self control but I'll still continue to take it one meal at a time.

Right, I am wittering now. Have a good weekend all!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time back in Durham! The weather is gorgeous up here today and should be for the rest of the weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely weekend. I still haven't tried the Leggera pizzas as always get tempted by the other ones that are worse for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I don't get about the Leggera pizza is that they are smaller, with a bit cut out of the middle BUT they are £3 more expensive than a normal pizza. Thats why I never end up buying one!

    Keep up the good work. I've been totally rubbish this week, but only quitters quit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!