Today has been completely on track. I'd forgotten how good it feels to get a good day under my (ever expanding) belt. I planned and I stuck to it. Simples.
Excuse the photo heavy post, but I need to shame myself into sticking with it this week and this is the best way.
Breakfast - 11PP
2 slices of sourdough bread (note to self, weigh and then point immediately, not after you've eaten or you'll end up with 9 points worth of bread) with 2 teaspoons of Lurpak lighter.

Mid morning - 0 PP
An apple - free fruit. I like it.

Huge salad with king prawns, cabbage, spinach, lambs lettuce, red onion, beetroot, pepper, tomatoes and cous cous. Splash of Balsamic Vinegar - 4 PP



Homemade spiced parsnip soup - 2PP. Soup is definitely the way forward for filling me up and a really good way of getting my veg in.

(Parnsip, carrot, onion, garlic, chicken stock and curry powder - I'm very much of a chuck it in and hope for the best school of cooking, so no clue on measurements!).
Sticky chilli chicken (aka diet coke chicken - chicken breast, mushrooms, onions, diet coke, tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and chilli flakes) 4PP served with egg fried rice - 5PP and a couple of spoonfuls of Thai green curry - 3PP.

I'm working from home tomorrow due to sheer laziness, I actually cannot face another morning of rubbish traffic jams. I've pretty much planned all of my meals, although a couple of bits may change. I strangely feel quite enthusiastic about WW once again. It's been a long time coming.
Yay for an on track and pointed day, I know that feels great :-)
ReplyDeleteI love your photo post entries - although they always make me hungry :)
ReplyDeleteWell done for being back on track, just keep taking it one day at a time for now and you'll be fine.
Sx
Diet coke chicken sounds rather alluring - will search for a recipe for that one methinks.
ReplyDeletePx
You know what always amazes me? How *much* we actually get to eat even when we are on plan - makes me wonder when I am in the zone, why I couldn't bloody well manage it when I wasn't! Good work, lovely - I feel a good loss coming on this week!
ReplyDelete