Happy Monday everyone. Hope you have all had great weekends. I can't actually believe how quickly Monday has come around, my weekend went by so quickly. I was in a right old grump at the thought of coming into work today, Blue Monday indeed.
My parents came to stay on Friday night so it's been a really busy weekend. It's always lovely to see them, but fairly exhausting too :)
I've tried to stick to WW as best as I can, tried to make more sensible choices (Salad when I wanted Steak and Chips, Pasta when I wanted a Burger, Vodka with Soda and fresh Lime instead of Wine) so I don't seem to have gone too far off track. We went to the pub last night and I drove so I couldn't waste points on alcohol and I'd made up a big batch of carrot soup so I had some of that before we went so I wasn't tempted to order anything bad. Seems I can do this WW plan if I actually put my mind to it.
This week is possibly the most ridiculously busy ever. My parents are still here so we will probably head out for dinner tonight. I won't be at WI tomorrow as I am off to see Brendan Cole (cheese fest, I am sure) after work with the girls, Wednesday, I am off to see a friend after work, Thursday I have work drinks and then Friday, I am off to Leeds for a girlie weekend. Exhausted at the thought. I am going to have to be as good as I can with WW during this little lot. Wish me luck!
Ooh and thanks to Rejecting 300 for my award - will try and do my 7 things soon!
Hiya Linz :O)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with staying on track this week....sounds like you have been an angel over this weekend ! Well done for that x
Polish your halo that girl! A few good days on plan have hopefully given you the boost you need to stay on track with all the social stuff going on. Enjoy Brendan - I bet it will be cheesy but fun!!
ReplyDeleteSx
Fingers crossed for you hun. I'm sure the more wise choices will do some damage limitation for you :)
ReplyDeletexxx
Hey Linz, sounds like you're doing fine - it's all those little choices that add up to the big changes, and that's certainly what I've been finding as I'm clawing my way back on plan too. Have fun this week, and keep doing what you're doing! xx
ReplyDelete