This week has been somewhat exhausting - and fairly difficult to stay on track, but I seem to be hanging on by the skin of my teeth. I've had a couple of unfortunate run-ins. One with a home made brownie (delicious)which I managed to ignore for about 3 hours before I succumbed and the other with a macaroni cheese (I adore macaroni cheese and I find it almost impossible to resist when I see it on a menu - and as luck would not have it, it's been on every bloody menu I have looked at this week).
Brendan Cole on Tuesday was very entertaining, a complete and utter cheese fest, but I left the theatre with a smile on my face. Can't really argue with that. He is a bit of an idiot, but a very talented dancer and I love a bit of a boogie (he had the whole theatre up doing the salsa) so a good night was had by all.
My tracking has been somewhat sporadic, I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not focussing 100%, but I suppose 90% is better than nothing at all. I am itching to get back to doing some exercise to really give me a boost, but unfortunately I am still not allowed to do too much post operation (I'm still feeling some after effects it has to be said, so I'm probably better not signing up for a spinning class at the moment!). That hurts one's nether regions at the best of times... :)
Tonight,after work, I am catching the train (well 2 trains) to Leeds with my friend Alex to meet up with a few of our old school friends who are heading down from Durham. We've rented an Apartment in the city centre, so it will be lovely to catch up. I imagine there will be alcohol, snacks and a few meals out, but I'll do my best to stay in control. Hopefully there will be a fair bit of walking too. Next week see's a return to normality, thankfully. More cooking from scratch, less eating out and less drinking. I'll be in need of a few night's in by the end of this weekend!
Have a fantastic weekend everybody.
hope you have a great time up here in sunny Leeds Linz xxx
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend! Don't worry about the slip ups. You'll be back on track in no time. You've done SO well to get this far.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Leeds Linz, enjoy! x
ReplyDeleteHave a good one and get back at it after the weekend. Wrap up warm its cold upt North! x
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to chime in - I have been following your blog and think you are doing just fabulous. You really are an inspiration that makes one think "I can do it too" and get back on board. Enjoy the weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi Linz, sorry I made myself rare for so long!
ReplyDeleteI´m sure it won´t be too bad, and if you always manage to find the way 'home' again.
Have a lovely weekend
XX