Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Reason number 225 why I am not getting weighed tonight

I cannot stop eating today. Someone please come at me with a stapler and make me stop. I am not even hungry, I fear I am hormonal, but I literally feel sick with left over buffet food.

Today I have consumed:

  1. Left over bubble and squeak for breakfast (small amount of potato, lots of carrot, onion and cabbage) - PLANNED
  2. A WW Lemon Meringue Mini bar... minging - NOT PLANNED
  3. An apple - PLANNED
  4. A packet of Roast Beef Monster Munch - NOT PLANNED
  5. Some Mushroom Soup (homemade) - PLANNED
  6. Half an egg mayonnaise and bacon sandwich - NOT PLANNED
  7. An Onion Bhaji - NOT PLANNED
  8. Half a roast beef salad sandwich - NOT PLANNED
  9. A bite of some fishy pastry thing (binned) - NOT PLANNED
Seriously Linz, sort it out. 

Another excuse (like I need one after consuming that little lot) is that I am in my jeans - and Lord knows, you cannot get weighed in a jean. 

As of tomorrow, I am back to photographing everything I eat. That might shame me into being good.

1 comment:

  1. Just take a look at the photos down the side of your page and remember how far you have come. Today's snacking will not undo that damage, now step away from the food! I would get to WI tonight, anyway to limit the damage, (not diet starts tomorrow mentality) unless you know that it will do you more harm if you see a 'bad' number. New day tomorrow and get photographing that food again :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!