Thursday, 27 January 2011

Procrastinating

Today has mostly seen me attempting to sell my worldly goods on eBay, practically blinding myself with eyelash dye, getting frustrated with prospective tenants and trying to convince Matt that the pub, 3 school night's in a row, is not overly sensible.

That aside, I've had a fairly good day on the food front. I've worked from home (which may explain my above proscrastinating) which has meant there have been lots of distractions in the kitchen. However, we are having a new kitchen installed at the end of Feb, so I'm currently undertaking 'Operation run down the cupboards and freezer'. I seem to have bought a job lot of tortilla's and fish, along with various assorted ice lollies and other unidentifiable meat based items. Could be interesting.

Anyway, I digreess. I was thinking yesterday, if you plan your meals, and stick to it, just how much food you can actually consume (you read my mind Sue!). God knows why it's taken me so long to realise it.

Breakfast - 8 PP

A tortilla wrap filled with 1 rasher of bacon and an egg and dry fried.




Mid Morning - 3 PP


A coffee made with half a cup of skimmed milk (1) . We have this fancy new coffee machine and I cannot for the life of me use it. I had water all over the floor, steam spurting everywhere, I'd have been better boiling the kettle.


2 mini babybel lights - I had scoffed one before I remembered to take a photo.



Lunch - 11 PP

Pasta with cheesy mushroom sauce. Philly extra light, mushrooms, stock cube, onions, mushroom ketchup and a bit of low fat cheese). Quite hefty on the points due to a large amount of pasta!


Mid Afternoon - 5 PP

I felt really hungry this afternoon - water wasn't doing the trick so I had a slice of sourdough toasted with whole earth peanut butter. I weighed and pointed the bread before I ate it this time - at least I sometime learn from my mistakes.




Dinner - 14 PP

More spicy parsnip soup (2)

Followed by - Tesco Lightly Duster River Cobbler (6), 1/2 can of mushy peas (3) and potato cooked in the Actifry (3).



41/41 - Job's a good 'un

Me and Matt are off to Brighton tomorrow for the weekend, so there will be less control over food, but I am intending to be as good as I can and I will keep on with the photos to shame me into it!

4 comments:

  1. I love your pics!! Always giving inspiration, have a fab weekend in Brighton x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pasta looks so yummy!

    Well done on the food front. You're my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so yummy!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm another gorgeous looking day. Keep it up, you're on a roll!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!