Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Ouch

Exercise does not agree with me. I attempted Zumba on the Wii last night before I went out for dinner and now I am in agony. If only it was down to having had a good work out. I have clicked something in my neck/ spine and now cannot turn my head to the right and have pins and needles in my right arm and shoulder. Seriously not good. I'd have been better off having a post work lie down.

As luck would have it, I am off to the Osteopath tonight anyway, so fingers crossed she can crack something back into place otherwise I am going to get fairly sick of swivelling my whole body every time I need to look to the right.

Stuck to the plan last night to try and have a fairly SW friendly dinner..... not sure it was totally the best option. Bubble and Squeak with Asparagus, Poached Egg and Hollandaise Sauce. I've syned the sauce and some oil for frying, so it's perhaps not the end of the world.


A quick hop on the scales this morning had me a pound up from last week, but I'm ignoring that til Friday....


3 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I hope that you are feeling better!
    Those bubble and squeaks look AMAZING. I'm having a massive wobble diet-wise, its all getting a bit too much for me at the moment. Though I hope all your hard work comes through for you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! I have zumba dvds and the game for the xbox kinect and it has hurt my knees so much. I really feel your pain. It is a great workout though. Hopefully you see some good losses this week from it.

    Dawniepants

    ReplyDelete
  3. food looks amazing...

    ive done zumba on the wii twice and i don't think i like it!

    maybe i'm doing it wrong i couldn't keep up and didn't feel like id worked out (i have no co-ordination which never helps!) hehe

    hope you recover soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!