After a lovely weekend with friends, I am thoroughly miserable to be back at work, made especially more miserable by the dreary weather.
I forgot to WI on Friday so I guess I have to stick with the pound up that Wednesday showed... boo. To be honest, I don't overly expect amazing things after (yet another) weekend of excess.
I spent Saturday at the Rewind Festival in Henley with 6 of my girlie friends, the weather got off to a hideous start - pac-a-macs, wellies and umbrella's a plenty, but after a couple of hours we were met with glorious sunshine. I had such a lovely day singing along to the likes of Hue and Cry, Banarama and ABC. I drank a lot of G&T's and Cider (it was either that or Black Tower wine), I ate a hog roast bap with apple sauce for lunch and chips with curry sauce for dinner and I generally had a lovely day. I am not stressing overly about my calorie intake or my lack of SW focus, it hasn't forced me off the rails since.
Sunday was a bit of a write off to be honest. My friend and her hubby had stayed over, so while the boys headed off early to the Cricket, me and Deb lay around on the sofa mostly, watching crap telly and drinking copious amounts of tea. We eventually ventured into town around 6pm for dinner and to meet the boys - steak and salad for me and a small glass of wine. Nothing too earth shatteringly bad.
Yesterday was much better, no snacks, Toast for breakfast and fruit, lunch was a shop bought pasta dish for 2 syns (Tesco Healthy Living Creamy Mushroom Pasta - £1 and I love it) and dinner was a home made chicken curry with practically an entire veg box in it with boiled rice.
Today is following in a similar fashion, cheese on toast for breakfast (how decadent) and fruit, massive tuna salad for lunch and dinner is pasta and sauce - I am babysitting tonight for friends, so they are feeding me. I am hoping their daughter decides tonight is a good night to sleep.
I will WI tomorrow as usual and see how bad it is and if it's not looking too pleasant, I'll aim for a Friday WI too. It's less than 2 weeks til we go to Vegas, so I could do with a couple more pounds off before then.
Will have to try that Tesco pasta dish - thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteAnd how did you achieve cheese on toast without incurring an avalanche of syns? Do share!
Px