I'm totally shocked by the TV footage of the riots last night. I cannot even begin to comprehend why people are acting this way - I understand that the country is in a mess and unemployment is high, but I really cannot understand the actions of the mindless idiots setting fire to peoples home's and businesses. What is it they are trying to achieve? It makes me so sad to see.
I used to spend a lot of time in Ealing and Clapham, so the scenes last night all seemed a bit too close to home. I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about it all.
I really don't know what the answer is, but obviously something needs to be done before our country is completely destroyed. I just hope we don't see scenes like that again tonight, it makes me almost ashamed.
Hi Linz, like you I'm absolutely disgusted with what is going on. Tonight we've had pathetic yobs causing trouble in West Brom (which is 3 mile from where I live!) and I've heard of trouble kicking off in Wolves too! It makes me so angry that these d*cks are causing all this hassle for what, 10 minutes of tv 'fame', a free pair of trainers and a new phone! It's awful! Like you, couldn't sleep last night but after tonights activities up the road i'm sure its going to be another restless one. Stay safe & take care xx
ReplyDelete