The past 2 days have kind of gone 'ok'. I ended up eating out unexpectedly on both Tuesday and Wednesday nights, which threw a bit of a spanner in the works. Tuesday I opted for Steak at our local, said no thanks to the chips and asked for veg instead. Shame the Steak came with its own oil slick which actually made me feel pretty queasy. I mopped most of it off the plate with my napkin, but it still wasn't ideal.
Yesterday I had a 6am start for work which mean working from home - so no WI. I feel a little bit lost as I needed to know how much of an impact the weekend had on me. I could go to another class, but I am not overly sure how useful that would be as I get weighed in of a morning usually and all other local classes are night times. Ho Hum. I guess I will have to wait until next week to find out.
Last night I ended up in a different pub which was totally unplanned. I ordered Herbed Turkey escalope with New Potatoes, Broccoli and Cranberry Jam. Ok - make that Deep Fried Turkey escalope, Fried New Potatoes and butter drenched Broccoli and Cranberry Jam - oh and a side order of oil slick for good measure. I couldn't really eat most of it - I am finding of late that if I eat a lot of fat, I end up with fairly bad stomach cramps and a fairly sharpish trip to the loo is required (sorry TMI!). Not sure what that's all about, but it certainly puts me off eating too much fat.
Exercise has been practically zero. My car is in for its MOT today which means I can't get to the gym later unless I want to walk the 4 miles there (which I am not overly up for). I've been out for a wander at lunchtime and I walked to the station this morning at a fairly brisk pace, but its not really the same is it? Mind you, once upon a time I would have gotten the bus to the station, so it's progress of sorts. I've just been told I need to pay £368 to get said car through its MOT - I am inclined to walk to the station every day from now on. Gah!
The plan tonight is to cook a very low pointed dinner and do a bit of Wii Fit so at least I am moving. I'm out with the girls tomorrow night which again involves much alcohol and Saturday with have Christmas dinner with Matt's friends. I'm finding it practically impossible to stay within points at the moment!
Fingers crossed I can get through the next few weeks unscathed. I had hoped for another 2.5 off by the New Year, but I think for now, maintenance has to be the aim.
Sounds like you're having the same food issues as me at the moment - damn oil!!!! I hate when things are out of my control - just makes stuff that bit more difficult!! I'm the same as you - would love love love to shift another couple of lbs by the end of the year to hit my 4 stone off .... not entirely sure how that will go for me! Ah well - lets both keep trucking and see how we go!! X
ReplyDelete