Thursday, 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas

We managed to escape the South after all on Tuesday and drove up to my parents around lunchtime. 4 hours to travel 300 miles as opposed to the 9 hours to travel 12 miles the day before. Slight improvement!

It's lovely to be home, but any thoughts of dieting have well and truly disappeared the last couple of days. There is so much food in this house, it's an absolute impossibility to avoid it all! I have decided that I will start tracking again on Sunday and just try and be a bit more sensible the next few days. Ho hum - wish me luck!

I've been spending a bit of time with my nieces which is lovely, that's keeping me on my toes a bit. Yesterday I was taught a dance routine to the Black Eyed Peas by a 5 year old. I was exhausted!

Met some friends last night for dinner and a fair few festive mulled wines. I couldn't eat everything on my plate which is definitely an improvement but I am suffering with a right dodgy tum from not being overly healthy. I am looking forward to getting back on track.

Sunday we have to leave here fairly early to drive back down to Gatwick as we are off to Tenerife for New Year. Matt's friend has a villa out there so 7 of us are flying out for just over a week of sunshine. Cannot wait, I am officially sick of snow now. Its been snowing again up here which will be lovely for tomorrow, but then it needs to disappear please.

I'm bound to be fairly quiet now while I'm away so have a fantastic Christmas and New Year everyone. Here's to healthy and slimmer 2010's.

xx

5 comments:

  1. Have a fab Christmas Linz and a brilliant New Year.
    Looking forward to more blogging from you in the New Year.
    Cheers hunny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the sun for New Years x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're all stocked up ready for an awesome christmas and tenerife for new year OMG! I am soo jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having a great time. See you back on the wagon soon. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the first leg of your journey sounds brutal. Glad your holiday was enjoyable...and best wishes for a wonderful 2010!
    BODA weight loss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!