Thursday, 3 December 2009

Not much to report

Food seems to be going fairly well so far. Banked 1.5 points yesterday which I've been struggling to do of late. Food was all planned and pointed and I didn't deviate from that at all. The fact that I am so busy at work, I barely get time to go to the toilet is probably helping me stick to plan.

I spent most of yesterday talking myself out of Spinning, but I am pleased to say I gave myself a rather large kick up the jacksy and I went. I worked really hard, but I didn't seem to find it as difficult as I usually do. Maybe I am actually getting fitter, either that or I am kidding myself when I think I am working hard. Might need to invest in an HRM after Xmas.

Today has been good on the food front too, porridge for breakfast, Jacket Spud and Beans and Les Kol cheese for lunch and I've just had a Slow cooker concoction of chicken thighs cooked in Campbells low fat mushroom soup, stock cube, onions, mushrooms and leeks. Bloody lovely with a bit of rice. I've got 8 points left so I am going to spend them wisely and meet my friend Alex in the pub for a couple of cheeky vinos.

I was meant to go to Yoga tonight and I'd already had a word with myself to make sure I went. However, I am completely stupid and when I took the rubbish bag out to the bins this morning, I managed to deposit my gym kit in the bin store. Dozy cow. I intended to pop out at lunch time and buy a cheap vest and joggers but I seriously didn't leave my desk all day... ok that's a bit OTT, I did get to the kitchen to heat up my Jacket spud and beans, but I didn't get time to go out. Anyway, enough of the excuses, I am crap and I should have done something. Bad Linz.

In other news, my darling boyfriend has bought me a pair of DUO boots for Xmas. I ordered them 4cms smaller per calf than my last pair of DUO boots which I have worn to death in the vain hope that they would fit and last me a bit longer. They arrived today so obviously I had to try them on. I nearly gave myself a dislocated shoulder trying to get the flipping zips up. I've seriously blistered my fingers but I got the buggers on!! I think I lost most of the circulation in my calves whilst wearing them and I was a bit restricted in my movement, but I got them on! Yay! Thanks Matt :)

I've just come home to a flipping speeding ticket - Grrrr. I've got a clean licence for the first time since I passed my test and now I am going to get 3 bloody points again! I can't even do the Speed Awareness Course as I've already done it once - clearly it made a lot of difference to me. Doh.

Right then, I'll stop my blethering and get myself down t'pub.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was only me that did silly things with my gym kit! Well done on your loss this week - I hit the scales in the morning.
    Loving your blog and updates. Keep up the good work!
    Claire xx
    http://alondoncommuter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!