I've had the best time - the diet was completely out of the window. I ate too much, I drank too much and just generally did everything to excess, but that's Vegas for you I guess. I got on the scales this morning and almost fainted with the shock, so I am awaiting the official Weigh in on Wednesday before I panic too much - but if I've not gained at least half a stone, then there will be a minor miracle. Cocktails by the pool every day, breakfast buffets, Steaks the size of a dinner plate... you can imagine the damage that one can do!
My only saving grace is that we walked a lot and only had 2 meals a day - I couldn't possibly have eaten any more even if I had wanted to, but what the heck, it was fantastic and I am now firmly back on track...
We went to the Boxing which was really cool, saw a show called La Reve at the Wynn hotel which was amazing, spent time exploring some of the hotels we'd not seen before and ate at some amazing restuarants. All in all, a fab holiday. A few photos below.
Outside of our hotel - The Bellagio
At La Reve
Old Town Vegas
The Paris Restaurant
So back to reality now I guess - the hard work begins. I am off to eat some fruit for the first time in 2 weeks (unless a strawberry daiquiri counts??) Wish me luck at getting back to normality!
Welcome back - lovely to see the Vegas photos - I loved that place - brought back many happy memories. Good luck getting back on track Zxx
ReplyDeleteVegas looks amazing and you can really tell the weight you have lost but more importantly than that you look beautiful and like you;re having a fab time! I love that blue dress by the way- where did you get it from?
ReplyDelete