Friday, 9 July 2010

Just a quick one

....to say thanks for all your comments re. the dress situation. I am now fairly sure I can wear one of those outfits (yet to decide which one still) with a few tweaks, stress levels have returned to normal. Thanking you all.

Not a lot to report here really. Diet is not overly fantastic so far. A not very skinny Cappuccino and 2 packets of Bear Granola Nibbles for breakfast - I officially love the Cocoa Cherry Pie version (can you tell??)


I have to stress that's not all for today - my delivery arrived this morning. Honest.

Lunch was Pasta, Pesto and Cherry tomatoes (end of the week = no food in the fridge). It's not hideous I guess, but I am not sure what will be consumed tonight. We arrive in Paris around 8pm so by the time we get to our hotel etc. etc. it may be just a case of grabbing a quick something. We shall see.

So that's it for me for now. I shall be walking myself stupid over the next couple of days in a bid to negate the Cheese and Wine tasting Lunch tomorrow (about which I appear stupidly excited, my 2 favourite things at once along with Matt of course.)

Have a fab weekend and enjoy the heatwave!

5 comments:

  1. Have a fab time in Paris - I'm v. v. v. jealous!!! Be good though - much walking, less cheese! :o)

    I did like the spotty dress, although the 80's one was also cool - always nice to have options! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a lovely time in paris. enjoy the wine and cheese, then take some lovely strolls around the many sights, i am art lover so all the galleries would be a must see for me.
    if you expect to gain and don't it's bonus, if you gain a few pounds don't stress you lost them before you can do it again, if you lose with all the walking and site seeing that is a big cause for celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're officially not allowed to leave the country until you've eaten cheese. Don't tell the French that we now have more varieties here! Mon dieu!

    How many points in those Bear granola nibbles?

    love
    Peridot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the long comment

    Huh, well the computer told me that it was .5 point for balsamic vinegar! My dressing would normally be 1tbsp each of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon and lime juice and I worry that it will be too acidic without any oil! I bought some neon orange vile looking fat free vinaigrette at lunchtime which I can have 2tbsps for 1 point I think. It may also make me glow in the dark!

    SOOO hungry though - how do you save points for the weekend without utter misery and eating your desk?

    love
    Peridot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for all your help on this - please do think of me for any tips etc. I'd be really grateful and I'm struggling quite a bit at the moment.

    Px

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!