Friday, 23 July 2010

Note to self...

Dear Linz, a little word of advice: DO NOT BUY MULTI-PACKS OF WALKERS READY SALTED CRISPS. Yes, they are smaller than a 'normal' bag of crisps and therefore less points, but that is somewhat negated when you eat 2 packets instead... and yes it's also cheaper to buy in bulk.... but that is also somewhat negated when you scoff 4 packets in 2 days. You have no self control and the salty and crispy goodness calls to you from your desk drawer and you are powerless to resist. Do not do this again. Thanks very much.

Despite the crisp incident yesterday, I still managed to bank 2 points - it would have been 4 if I had any self control. Gah!

This morning I had planned to do the 'hill of hell' as many times as I could manage in 15 mins, but my legs are steadfastly refusing to work after the squats and yesterday's walk. I am even struggling with the toilet since I barely lower myself down thanks to extreme thigh ache - and I've not perfected standing up straight and peeing :) TMI??

Breakfast (I'm ashamed to say) has been 2 packets of crisps since I forgot my yoghurt, cereal and fruit. Same points as I'd planned (4), but fairly bad hey? Lunch is left over Cous Cous and roasted Veggies from last nights dinner - which I guess I don't need to point as I pointed it yesterday and didn't eat it all so that's a Brucie Bonus. Not sure what Dinner tonight will be since we're off out, but I've got 22 points available plus 15 banked from exercise and extra points so in theory I should be ok?

Tomorrow I will walk in the morning, even if my legs are still screaming. Matt is off to Brum to see his brother and I am meeting friends in Putney for afternoon drinks to celebrate a birthday. I will drive however as that stops me boozing and also it's a bloody nightmare to get home otherwise. I could stay over at a friend's, but I told Matt I didn't want to go to Brum as I am sick of all my weekend gallivating - I've had one weekend at home since the beginning of June, so I can't very well then be a dirty stop out in London. Doh.

So, in theory, I should maintain some control this weekend. Fingers crossed.

Have a good weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!