Day 3 in the Linzerello House and all is well. I managed to stick to my plan last night at Pizza Express and even managed to sneak in a cheeky low alcohol lager as a special treat. Britain's Got Bhangra was very good, (although I didn't understand a lot of the jokes), but the theatre was the hottest place known to man. I was so uncomfortable during the last half an hour as I felt like I was in the midst of a sauna and was slowly combusting. I must've lost weight in sweat alone. I've now decided that I have to learn Bhangra dancing, but I fear I may be lacking the vital rhythm. According to my friend Ashme, I just need to pretend I am screwing in lightbulbs, so perhaps its not past my capabilities.
Journey home was fairly unpleasant thanks to a diversion that I wasn't forewarned about adding another 20 minutes onto an already late home arrival so another midnight bed time for me. Not clever on a school night.
I was up at the crack of dawn to go on a 3 mile walk. When I say walk, I more mean jog since my friend Alex walks at the speed of light. I arrived home 40 minutes later in a right sweaty mess given the end of the walk meant a trek up our dreaded hill. Quite enjoyable however, but don't tell anybody that.
Today has gone ok so far. 4 apricots for breakfast and a fairly unpleasant WW Macaroni Cheese for lunch - seriously WW, where is any form of cheese taste in that gloopy, wallpaper paste excuse for a sauce? I did sneak a teeny tiny mini burger left over from an office lunch, but I don't think that's too much of a dent in my points for tonight. Diet Coke Chicken for Dinner with my own Egg fried rice and sweet chilli prawns. Hopefully that will see me with another good day under my large belt.
I've finally decided on a dress for my friend's wedding at the end of the month. Excuse the awful photo and the lack of industrial strength pants underneath to keep me a bit more in check, but I think with a heel on and a bit of good underwear, it might be ok. £20 from ebay as well. Bargain.
.jpg)
So, off to the pub after the tennis for a couple of cheeky lime and sodas and then home for a DVD and not much else. It's my first weekend at home in the last 5 weeks so I am very much looking forward to doing very little tonight.
I'm up early tomorrow for a 6 mile walk... gulp, but I need to bag a few bonus points to keep me in check over the weekend. Lunch with a friend tomorrow at Jamie's Italian in Reading and then a BBQ on Sunday. I should manage to get through all of this unscathed if I stick with my plan.
Fingers crossed.
The dress is fab! You look great-well done on your walks/jogs! xx
ReplyDeleteI love your dress, really summery! Well done! Kim x
ReplyDelete