Sunday, 14 March 2010

Shoe Sunday

Sunday night - probably another monumental defecit on the points front - but I've actually not pointed since Friday morning and I actually don't feel the usual guilt about it. After a week of dysentry, I was finally feeling back to normal yesterday morning and it's fair to say I've made up for it since then.

Matt took me for lunch yesterday to apologise for us having to cancel our Edinburgh trip. Bless him, his job is really stressful and he works all the hours God sends so I think he was fairly gutted to have to cancel, but we've actually had a really nice weekend with no plans for once. I managed a 3 course lunch of the most gorgeous food and half a bottle of prosecco, which meant I didn't eat for the rest of the day. Stomach issues somewhat forgotten. Last night we stayed in and watched crap TV and played on the Wii. T'was lovely.

Today I've indulged in a spot of retail therapy with my best mate. I ended up buying the most ridiculous pair of shoes which I will only be able to wear if I sit down the whole time since I live in flats. I have a tendancy to walk like a man in drag in anything higher than an inch. However, they are gorgeous and I am a sucker for shoes and all things animal print, I've visions of me wearing these with the dress I bought earlier (which is far too tight) so I need to buckle down and get this blooming weight off!


Food today hasn't been great, I've had a bacon sandwich and a KFC. Ahem. I've had a little hop on the scales and they seem to be down, but I'm under no illusions. They are bound to hop back up by Wednesday unless I get myself back on track.

So here's to a couple of good days. I may have to force myself to the gym tomorrow - let's not push it though... One step at a time and all that - and they are very unsteady steps in my new shoes!

3 comments:

  1. hiya I love the new shoes and that dress is to die for !! Back on track for me today too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you're back to normal, a little indulgence wont do you much harm! Love the shoes very glam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally pin up gorgeous! What a great motivation.Can't wait to see you all glammed up and showing off your dress.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!