Thursday, 18 March 2010

So far so good

Yesterday was a good day, despite my moaning at my lack of a loss, it spurred me on a bit to try and get my big fat behind back in gear. I made it to Spinning and didn't even try and talk myself out of it like I usually do, progress of sorts. I'm not a fan of the new Wednesday night instructor (The Crazy Lady) as she does the whole 45 minute class at a sprint pace which I just find ridiculous, but I got on with it, worked up a sweat and generally just felt a bit happier for making the effort to move more. I allowed myself a small glass of wine with Dinner which used up a couple of Bonus Points, but I still managed to bank 4.5. Day 1 on track in the bag.

Today feels good, I've managed to remember to brush my teeth this morning which is a bonus... and I am dressed properly and my makeup is in tact. Plus, all my meals are planned and come in at a more than respectable 18 points (I'm allowed 26) so I'll have to get a few snacks in later to try and bring that up. I was meant to meeting a friend tonight but he's postponed until next week which means I can head out for another walk along the river tonight since it's lovely weather again.

I've only really got the potential difficulties of Saturday to cope with this week as we're off to Plymouth for the night to meet friends, but I'm fairly confident I can stay on track. I'm going to go Spinning again on Friday to build up a few more points.

Next week is going to be a nightmare, the only night I've no plans is Tuesday which means I am going to be eating out Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday!! Potentially Monday I can eat before I head out, but the rest of the time is going to be tricky. Much planning is required I think. I may have to eat a lot of salad and no point soup during the days so I have a fair few points available to me.

Right then, best get on with some work. I'm stuggling today to concentrate on work as I keep looking for holiday clothes which I can't afford until pay day. I just had to give myself a right talking to as I was about to purchase a £45 bikini. I may well treat myself to it next week if I managed to shift another couple of pounds.... now there's an incentive!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to comment!