Yesterday - a fairly good day. Breakfast caused me a few issues as I wasn't prepared and ended up with a 9 point sandwich, however I pulled it back, got all my fruit and veg in and went for a 40 minute walk along the river with Matt after work. I was wearing my Reebok Easytone which are supposed to help tone up one's bum and thighs more, but apart from feeling a bit wobbly, I can't say I noticed a massive difference. I was fairly sweaty once we got home as Matt was hungry so he had me walking at twice my normal speed - not a bad thing I guess. It was such a nice day yesterday I was actually in a good mood on a Monday for once.
Today - not such a good day. Breakfast and Lunch all planned. I managed to 'forget' that I'd eaten my planned packet of Monster Munch at 11am and snaffled another packet with my sandwich - not overly clever. Then I went for a coffee and I seem to have inadvertently inhaled a Caramel Shortbread. I convinced myself once it was ordered that I'd only eat half... well I didn't. I ate it all and now I feel a bit sick. That leaves me with about 4 points for dinner - which would be ok if I wasn't off to a friends house tonight. She knows I am a serial Weight Watcher and is cooking a Veggie Shepherds Pie which I imagine won't do too much damage, but it's clearly not going to be 4 points. Oh well, I shall brave the scales tomorrow and see what's what. I need a bloody good kick.
I really wanted to get myself to 16 stone something by the time we go to Croatia (or not as the case may be thanks to Bloody British Airways.... but that's a whole other rant) however, that's only 2 weeks away and I can't see me getting 6 pounds off at the rate I am currently going. I guess I just need to focus less on the number on the scales and concentrate on how I feel and how my clothes fit.
Wish me luck for tomorrow people, another gain and I may well resort to drastic measures - such as sewing my gob shut for a week.
I hope the weigh in went well and there was no need to resort to gob-sewing! Croatia is beautiful- have you been before and where are you staying?
ReplyDeleteGood Luck for the weigh in, isn't it mad how we can be so focused one day and not the next?
ReplyDeleteI'm doing fast start this week so i fear it's going to be a long one!