I seem to be in a permanent state of catch up following the weekends at the moment. Too many social events getting in the way of my diet of late. Friday night I was ok, I'd not really eaten a lot during the day as work was fairly mental and I decided not to drink when we went to the pub so I managed to pull back a few points from dinner on Thursday.
Saturday was a diet disaster really. We had a wardrobe delivered at 0545am on Saturday morning so as a result I was bloody shattered all day - obviously Matt was completely oblivious to the doorbell or the 2 burly men huffing and puffing in the hallway. We had lunch planned with friends from 1pm which saw us stumbling home at 1030pm after a few comedy moments along the way. It was Matt's birthday celebration Part 2 so I'll blame him if I have a gain this week :) I was still mindful of what I ate, but I definitely drank way too much. All day drinking is not big or clever.
Yesterday was much better, as I a managed to save 6 points. Dropped my friend off at the train station and then spent the day assembling furniture and clearing out my wardrobe - a mammoth job I have been putting off for months. I now have a big pile of stuff to stick on ebay when I can find a bit of spare time.
I'm working from home today as I had a 6am start. I'm going to plan food for the next couple of days and try and head to the gym if I don't crash and burn before then. I seemed to have turned into a raging insomniac over the weekend. I look really run down, my skin is really dry but spotty at the same time which is frustrating and I've developed some sort of allergy to our flat, I've not stopped sneezing since yesterday morning but not in an ill kind of way - most definitely in an itchy nose kind of way. I even woke up during the night with a massive sneezing fit. Not overly good I can tell you!
I've decided to make a concerted effort to cut out alcohol during March. It's 4 weeks on Wednesday until we head off to Croatia so my aim is to drink as little as possible until then. March is a fairly busy month but I am sure cutting out the booze will help me stay on track and make me feel a little bit more energised. It can't do me any harm anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!